Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How to Re-use Old and Empty Small Glass Containers?

I don’t like to throw cute things into dustbin. My brain says: “you should not keep unnecessary things to stay organized.” And on the other hand my heart says: “don’t throw this away, this is so cute!”
So I pile anything cute in a box and go though it once in a week to re-use those items.


The other day, I bought these colorful paper clips.


But I didn’t like keeping theme in that ugly box.


I’m so happy that I didn’t throw this small empty container which used to contain my daydream, because this container was the perfect sized to keep those colorful paper clips.


So, I cleaned it with a tissue paper. And then...


Ta-da!

A before and after for you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Vijaya

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...