Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Newborn Blog

Dear Blog,
I know that I’m the only friend you have today. But someday, hopefully, there will be more friends to join us.
I can’t believe I’m talking to my newborn blog right now!
What inspired me to start “EverythingOrganized” is the phase that I’ve been going through these days, in which I’m unable to keep anything organized. My closet is a disaster. My vanity is also a mess. Every morning when I’m in a hurry to leave for work, I don’t find my makeup products and sometime I leave without even combing my hair properly!
I’ve recently got married and after marriage everything changes. I have moved to my husband’s house and my life has become really busy. In this house, I don’t have my mother to make my breakfast and pack my lunch in the morning. In fact, now I have to get up early and make my own lunch as well as my husband’s. I leave for work and return home late, prepare dinner and by the time I’m free, I get so tired that I don’t clean or organize my room. I just go to bed and then leave again early the next day morning.
Then I started to read organizing blogs to get some help and they really inspired me. I’ve realized that it’s very important to share ideas and inspire people who need help to organize their home but have busy schedule.
I’m going to share my organizing experience on this blog and some ideas that have inspired me to stay organized in spite of the busy schedule I have.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! You have no idea how much that makes me happy.

Vijaya

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...